Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Your 1st Christmas, Ethan!

We had a lot of fun this Christmas morning. Like most new parents, we probably over bought for Ethan, but I don't think he minded too much. Actually, I think he may have been a little overwhelmed by it all. He seemed to enjoy opening the first couple of presents, but after that he kept crawling away from them and heading toward his old toys. Some of the new toys made a lot of noise, which he wasn't sure about.

Inca had the most fun with her present. She had pretty much destroyed her new rope-bone by the time we sat down for Christmas dinner. Oh well, what can you get a 130 pound English Mastiff that she won't destroy?





All of the toys passed a very rigorous taste inspection.

1 comment:

~ Joy ~ said...

Mele Kalikimaka!!

What a wonderful blog! Way to go! I love your family picture. Ethan is such a cutie. What a beautiful family!