Monday, January 14, 2008

Ethan's 1st Haircut!

Ethan had his first haircut this week! One of my good friends came over (Trisha) and cut his hair. Daddy was there on hand to help, but with Veggie Tales and his favorite toy (car keys) I don't think he even knew what was happening!

He looks so much older to me now!

3 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

SOOOOO really super cute!!! Congrats Ethan on your first hair cut.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I finally got you on my blog page!

How fun! I guess I have that to look forward to now! It looks like he did great for the first time!

Thanks for all the baby clothes! It is going to help out a lot!

Nadig Family said...

Just so you know, I am gonna miss that little cutie. And you too of course. I am sad you are out of here. I hope that you have a great time wherever you end up. Make sure to keep in touch. P.S. Your family photo is absolutely adorable. Love it!