Friday, February 8, 2008

Gotta Love Grandparents!

Ethan is having a blast staying with my family in Kansas. The cold doesn't seem to bother him, although he hasn't really gone outside too much. He misses Chris, especially in the morning, but has lots of love and attention to keep him happy! His uncle Vincent loves spending lots of time playing with him, and Ethan loves all the attention. He continually ensures everyone in the room is watching him, and if someone's attention "wanders", he is quick to remind them of his wonderful presence. He was also very happy to be reunited with his 125 pound puppy, Inca. My parents also have two small dogs, and I think Ethan now considers himself part of the puppy pack. When the three dogs go to the window and bark, he follows right behind making his own barking sounds! (I'll have to get pictures next time.)


Ethan also loves all the fun new toys his grandparents got for him! This is better than Christmas for our little munchkin.



Look, I can walk!


Ha Ha Ha! Can't catch me now!










4 comments:

Nadig Family said...

I was there last sunday, but as you know, we went over by an hour. The girls were not sitting still and making too much noise and I just had to get them out of there. I ended up in the nursery playing by ourselves. Then I was scheduled to stay in the nursery the second hour and I never got to see you off. I even had a lei for you and everything. It was a strange day. I am sorry I didn't get to say good bye. Anyhow, I do miss you guys already too and seeing Ethan with that big smile on his face I know he must be having a great time. Such a sweetie. By the way, your page is so cute. Love the hearts. I am still experimenting with mine. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day and know that people in Hawaii love you. XOXOX Much alohas,

Mike and Debbie said...

So good to hear that you all made it safely and are doing well! Ethan is so cute and getting so old! When do you all head to FL? I'm sure your stuff won't take as long as ours did! Plus it's good that you're breaking the time up by staying in Kansas!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey long lost friend! I have been meaning to write for such a long time, but so goes my life! We miss you guys a ton! I wish you could have stayed just one more year and then we could have left together! I hope you are doing well and I bet Ethan is loving all the attention from the grandparents! Take care and we miss you!

Nadig Family said...

Elizabeth...just wanted to say I was thinking about you. Hope you are all well. I am sure you are busy and life is crazy. Keep in touch. Much alohas.