Well, we finally got to Florida, after Chris spent one month in New Jersey and Ethan and I spent the month in Kansas with my family. We are glad to all be together again, especially Ethan who rarely lets daddy set him down or walk out of his sight.
We had a lot of fun house hunting here, and found our dream house on the same day Chris found out we will be here in Jacksonville for less than 6 months before going to California! So, we left most of the boxes packed up, and moved into a temporary apartment. C'est la vie! (At least when you're in the military.) I'm being positive and excited about this, but I am looking forward to being able to settle down a just a little bit more in the near future!
Chris loves the Coast Guard so far, and is having a lot of fun fishing when they go on their two day cruises. (Rough life, huh?)
I am also excited about flying back to Kansas next week to see my family for another week and then bring Inca here to see her new home (or at least her temporary home.)




2 comments:
Glad you guys made it back together again and that Chris likes his job!
Just stopping by to say hello. Miss you and think of you often. Where in California are you headed? Give Ethan a hug for me.
Much alohas!
Post a Comment