Saturday, May 3, 2008

Checking out the Florida Beaches!

We finally made it out to Jacksonville Beach.  It wasn't Ko'Olina, and definitely wasn't Lani Kai, but it was sandy, wet, and lots of FUN!  Ethan loves playing in the sand, and Inca loves trying to bite the waves as they crash on shore.  Ethan had a blast playing in the waves too...he knows no fear!  He kept walking deeper and deeper into the water, laughing as the waves crashed up against him.  I'm pretty sure if Chris hadn't stopped him, he would have been in over his head pretty soon! 



3 comments:

Nadig Family said...

Ethan is looking so grown up. I think he looks more like you everyday. My Dad's twin sister lives in Jacksonville. I think my Dad is planning on retiring out there come September. At least you can still go to the beach...we miss you guys too.

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh, Elizabeth! These pictures are so cute. I grew up only knowing the Atlantic Ocean and its beaches. So seeing the sand and water sure brought back great memories.
I love keeping in touch blog-style!
ALOHA!!!!

Mike and Debbie said...

So fun! A bit jealous that you still get the beach!! Ethan is so big and has a great smile! So cute!