Monday, June 30, 2008

Pudding Paint!


Every time I sit down to work on a craft activity for me, Ethan is trying to climb in my lap and help.  So, I decided that we should figure out a way for him to do his own craft!  I knew finger paint would go straight in his mouth, so we improvised!  Pudding Paint! We made vanilla pudding, divided it into a couple bowls, then added food coloring  to each bowl for a different color "paint."  
He had a blast painting until.....
he discovered how great it tasted!  
Then more ended up in and around the mouth than on the paper!  

 
My little Picasso!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So, this is Amanda Call (from your new ward) and I am going to admit to blog stalking you... Your little boy is so cute! And what a fun idea to make the pudding into paint! You seem to be such a fun mom!

The Welling Family -- said...

What an extemely cute idea. That would be a really great family home evening activity for us. I think I'll have to try it. Thanks.
Oh, and I really want to know how you enlarged a picture of your little family up top? That looks great!

The Welling Family -- said...

This was such a good idea that I decided to do it for our family reunion. We have kids of all ages and I'm excited to try it.

Stephanie said...

Hey Elizabeth! That looks like so much fun! You might have to invite me over next time. ;-) btw..I do have your pan!