I woke up this morning and realized that in less than 2 months, Ethan will be 2 years old! I'm not sure where all the time went...it seems that only a year could have passed! But then I watched him running around, talking up a storm, and climbing everywhere and realized that he really is almost 2! He loves talking! I think it's because then he knows I know what he wants. (And therefore should always give it to him!) When daddy's home, his favorite thing to ask for is "chocolate?" or "cookies?" He also tells people everywhere we go that "dada at work" "boat" and "water," which translates roughly to daddy's at work on the boat on the water. He also loves to run up to Inca and say "hug good girl" while he lays on her in a big bear hug.
He is very active too! His favorite places are Pump It Up an Tunnelz N Tumblez. Both are indoor playgrounds of sorts with lots of climbing, jumping, and sliding! What more could a kiddo ask for?




No comments:
Post a Comment