I haven't been able to find a good guide book of kiddo things to do here. I was super excited about one book I found, but three of the four activities we tried to do weren't even there any more! (I was super bummed about the diary farm adventure I planned. I was supposed to have fresh ice cream--it was not operating anymore.) so I've decided to just randomly pick out parks and places and check them out myself.
Last week I decided to check out a park that is next to the San Antonio zoo. I figured if the park was a bummer, we'd head into the zoo. The park was great! Ethan's favorite part was the train...He got to take his first train ride!
2 comments:
It's great to see some new blog posts! Looks like you're having fun!! The house is really coming along! And you look so great pregnant!!
So fun to catch up with you on your blog! I'm glad you found a house and that you and baby girl are doing well! Ethan is so cute and getting so big! Looks like you all are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment