So we've found 2 libraries here that put on great story time programs for toddlers. In fact, they are called "Toddler Time." At the last one we went to, they had the kiddos go outside and blow bubbles after the stories and songs. It was great, and fortunately, I had my camera.
One of Ethan's good friends who always goes to story time with us.
After another story time, we found this great park! Ethan had so much fun, and he hung from the monkey bars all by himself for the very first time! Yeah Ethan!
I missed the best shot. He was hanging without his feet on the tire, but by the time I got the camera ready, his feet were back on the tire!
Addy's also been growing up so fast! Here are some recent pics of our cute little girl.
This is the first time she actually grasped a toy all by herself. When you pull on the ring, the lion purrs or makes "meowing" sounds. She kept pulling it over and over, although at 2 1/2 months, it was most likely because she couldn't figure out how to let go.


This is the first time she was in the walker. Even though her feet can't reach the ground yet, she's got such great head control that she can sit in it and loves looking at the brightly colored toys. Ethan, who hasn't played with this toy since he learned to walk nearly 2 years ago, decided that he HAD to play with it again. (Later that day I found him actually sitting in it..wish I'd thought to take a picture then!)




1 comment:
I'm so jealous of the good story time!!! We've been to story time at 3 different libraries since moving away from Jax, and none have compared to Miss Christy!!! The libraries in Mass did have really incredible crafts afterwards though. We need to find a new library story time here.
The Alamo looked like fun! I love history!! I wish there was anything cool like that around here!
Post a Comment