When I first moved from Hawaii, a year ago, I started making a quilt. I finished about 3/4 of the quilt in the first month or so, then got busy with other projects and it sat unfinished from February '08 until March '09. I am proud to say that it is finally finished! Here's the result:


Finishing that quilt gave me the sewing bug, so I decided to make Ethan some pajamas. I got a pattern from the store, but didn't really like the top. So I decided to make 3 pair of pj shorts and just pair them with a plain white t-shirt. Ethan got to pick out his favorite material at the store: Thomas the Tank Engine.

I think he likes them!

Now I'm wondering what my next sewing project will be. I'm going to make a quilt for the new baby when I am visiting my mom this summer, but have an itch to make something else before we leave. Hmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment