Okay, so it's been a long time since I've updated anything on here. It's not that we haven't been doing a ton of fun things, Ethan's having a summer jam-packed full of great activities. I've just been so busy doing work on the computer that when I'm done writing at night I don't even want to look at the computer anymore! Sorry! I'll make a renewed effort to get more pics on here!
We went to the DeAnna Rose Farm a couple of weeks ago. It's a HUGE place that has a petting zoo, a fishing pond, and all sorts of fun activities. Kids can climb on real tractors, race around the track on little tike-sized peddle tractors, see Long Horns, take pony rides...you name it! We were there a couple of hours and didn't even get through half of it. We're definitely going back. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I had time to snap when Ethan wasn't trying to lick the pig's snout, climb through the fence to see the pony, or throwing sticks and growling at the bobcat. (Yes, I think he keeps be pretty busy!)




No comments:
Post a Comment