Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

For the past two Christmas seasons, I've wanted to make a gingerbread house with Ethan, but thought he was too young to really be able to do much. This year, though, I decided we were going for it! I totally cheated and bought a kit, rather than make the gingerbread myself. (Hey, I'm lucky if I find time to take a shower by noon everyday, I wasn't going to spend my ten free minutes a day trying to bake gingerbread this year!) It was perfect! Ethan thought it was great fun to stick the candy on the house, although I think he stuck one piece in his mouth for every piece that went on the house.







1 comment:

Cristina said...

So fun! Looks like Ethan had a great time. The girls made one this year and they loved it! Fun Christmas traditions...