A good friend once told me that when you add a new child in your family, it's like learning to juggle. Well, let's just say it's a very good thing that I never decided to join a carnival, because I still am learning one month after Addyson joined us! Fortunately, Chris was home for the first 10 days after she came home from the NICU, and then my mom and brothers were here for a week. This past Wednesday was my first day alone with both kiddos. My biggest accomplishment was being able to make it to the post office that day. (I started with that goal around 9am, and we made it just before it closed at 4:30!) We've gotten a little better since then, but we're still finding our rhythm.

Ethan sharing his favorite pirate hat with baby Addy.


It was so great having my family here to help!!

The little angel!
2 comments:
Juggling...it's true, isn't it?!? I'm so glad you posted some new pictures of your beautiful little angel! She's adorable and you look great!!!
I totally hear you! It's definitely a learning process! Remember feeling that way when you had your first one? You get used to two too (wow, just used all 3 forms of one word in a row), but it is definitely busier with two. Someone always needs something! And free time is always spent doing things that need to get done around the house- except for when you totally want to pretend like there are not 3 loads of laundry that need to be folded, no mess under your child's highchair that needs to be swept up, no kitchen or dishes that need to be cleaned, no little girl's room that needs to be cleaned, and no dish for Relief Society that needs to be made tonight-like I'm doing right now. That's when you blog!
Post a Comment