My great friend Joy "book tagged" me a while ago, and now that I'm semi-settled and have the internet back, here it goes:
The rules...1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the fifth sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
The nearest book: (If the next book in the Twilight series were out, it would be a no-brainer, but (sigh!) it's not.) HISTORY OF JOSEPH SMITH BY HIS MOTHER
Page 123, 5th sentence: "As he was aware that we would expect him to bring the plates home with him, be was greatly troubled, fearing that we might doubt his having seen them."
Now I tag: Trisha Session, Tori Sessions, Debbie Sell, Amber Standage, and Cristina McLane!




1 comment:
Hi Elizabeth!!
I'm checking out your blog. ;-)
So did you get to meet up with Trisha and Dan on their trip to FL?
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment