Friday, August 22, 2008

Five Fabulous Years!

This past weekend was our 5 year anniversary!  It's hard to believe that five years has gone by so quickly!  Since Chris was down in Miami with the Coast Guard, Ethan and I packed up in the car and headed down to see him!  We went out to the Everglades, since Chris had never seen them and has a fascination with alligators.  



We spent a lot of our time at the Everglades Holiday Park, and driving around the 50+ miles of roads going through the Everglades and Indian reservations. 


While I was all prepared to see alligators, wild hogs, snakes, and deer, I didn't expect to see peacocks, but we saw quite a few at the park!  

I am definitely very lucky to have such a great husband who loves Ethan and I so much!  

3 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

Congrats on 5 yrs!!

Glad to see you all made it through the storm! Hopefully things didn't get too flooded for you all!

~ Joy ~ said...

Congratulations on your 5th Anniversary Chris and Elizabeth!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Congratulations! Where does the time go? You look so amazing!